Saturday, August 25, 2012

2016: Obama's America Opens #1 at the Box Office

2016: Obama's America Opens #1 at the Box Office
John 8:32 "And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
I knew IT!
Many didn't think it could happen, but I knew it would. Why? Because it doesn't matter if you are Democratic, Republican, or Independent; it doesn't matter if you are Christian, Muslim, or Atheist. What matters is if you care about your country! What matters is "Do you believe America is heading in the right direction?" Do you think, Obama's "Hope and Change" is very different from what you imagined and the change that you see is very very bad for your country.

2016: Obama's America Opens #1 at the Box Office
I believe many Americans are very confused and want answers to the questions stated above and many more. I believe most Americans think they know a lot about our president, but are starting to realize that they don't. They are very curious to learn why their president says he is one thing, but his actions support something entirely different.

Is this the reason why "2016 the movie", a movie that was expected by many to not do very well ended up blowing away other "big-budget" Hollywood blockbusters such as "The Expendables 2" 3-to-1 while only showing in 1/3 less theaters.

2016: Obama's America Opens #1 at the Box Office
Yes, you heard correctly. This movie only opened in about 1/3 the number of movie theaters as most other Hollywood hits and somehow took in almost 3 times the amount of money.

Why is it that only 1/3 of the movie theaters are showing this movie? I believe it has something to do the liberal agenda of the entire industry, starting with Hollywood. It's common knowledge that the majority of Hollywood is liberal. If I remember correctly, the last time Michael Moore came out with a movie, it seemed like it was showing everywhere.

This leaves a very big question for me. Now that "2016" has done so well on opening day, will more theaters want to "cash-in" and start showing the movie? All I can say is "I sure hope so!"

I have to admit, I haven't seen this movie yet, but I plan to today. I am very excited to learn more about this very mysterious president.



2 comments:

  1. Definitely imagine that that you stated.

    Your favourite justification appeared to be on the web the simplest thing to take note of.

    I say to you, I definitely get annoyed whilst people think
    about concerns that they plainly do not know about.
    You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and outlined out the whole thing with no need side effect , other folks could
    take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks
    my website :: See Movies Online No Downloading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words. I have two goals. (1) to always bring glory to God, Son, and Holy Ghost and (2) make others aware of the evil all around us every day through God’s Word! Please come back and tell others about this site. God Bless You!

      Delete