Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Democrat or Republican? Let the Bible Decide!

Christian Democrat ... That's Impossible!

I do not know about you, but I am so tired of hearing people say they are Christians and vote Democrat. I believe it is impossible to be both because their beliefs are complete opposites of each other. I believe it is also wrong to always vote Republican and call yourself a Christian because many Republicans have beliefs that are contrary to Christian teachings as well. I believe a true Christian has to be Independent of both parties and vote for the lesser evil. It is virtually impossible to vote Democrat because one never finds a Democrat with less evil values than his or her Republican opponent.

If you know one, please cue me in so I can give him or her my full support!

Now, you are probably thinking ... "This guy is nuts!" and "How can he say such nonsense?"

Who care what I think? What really matters is what God thinks ... so ... let's take a look!

Remember, when you vote for a political candidate, you do not just vote for the person; essentially ... you vote for every ideal and belief that person holds. In short, what every impact that person has on society ... either good or bad ... is partly your responsibility.

St. Paul wrote to the church in Corinthians this, "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil." 2 Corinthians 5:10

This means that God hold you personally responsible for your actions ... Good and Bad.

Let us take a look at what God thinks about the mainstream political platform that most Democrats support and vote for in the Congress and Senate. Which also translates, what you support when you support the Democrats.

What God says about "Gay Marriage and Homosexuality."
Most have heard the saying, "God made Eve and not Steve!" Well, this is true. Not because I say so, but because God believed a woman was the perfect companion for man, not another man.

"Then the Lord God said, 'It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him' ... Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib, and he brought her to the man." Genesis 2 18, 22 NLT

"Haven't you read the Scriptures?"Jesus replied."God made them male and female... This explains why a man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the two are united into one. Since they are no longer two but one, let no one split apart what God has joined together."Matthew 19:4-6NLT

"That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex ans instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved." Romans 1:26-27 NLT

Their are many others on this subject, but why be redundant ... let's go to the next Democratic platform.

Most Abortions are done for convenience.
Approximately 93% of abortions are done out of convenience. It is very important to understand that the woman's heath is an issue only 3% of the time and rape or incest are an issue about 1% of the time. Democrats would have you think that women's health is the primary issue at stake when supporting "Pro-choice." This is not the case.
The truth is a large percentage of woman regret having an abortion later because she realizes that she did it for her own selfish reasons.

Abortion is an act of Murder.
Did your know that the term "with child" is in the Bible twenty-six times and the reference to "with fetus" does not exist.

Democrats argue that abortion is not murder because the baby is a "fetus" and does not become a human being until after birth. However, even scientist believe that life begins at the time of conception. If you do not believe me, go ahead and research the numerous scientist that attest to this fact.

What does the God say?
He hates those who shed innocent blood! Deuteronomy 27:25
"Cursed is anyone who accepts payment to kill an innocent person. And all the people will reply, Amen." Deuteronomy 27:25 NLT
"I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5 NLT
"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and kit me together in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born." Psalm 139 13-16 NLT

Like before, there is many more, but why be redundant. The message is clear.

As I said before, prove to me that it is possible to be both Christian and Democrat!

















3 comments:

  1. Thank you a lot for sharing this with all people
    you actually realize what you are speaking approximately!
    Bookmarked. Kindly also discuss with my web site =).

    We can have a hyperlink trade arrangement among us

    Wooden Garden Benches
    My page > Wooden Garden Benches

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ѵiѕited many sitеs but the audio fеаtuгe for auԁiо songs currеnt
    at this website is in fact ѕuperb.


    Feel freе to visit my webpаge;
    professional ice cream maker

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is actually a nice and helpful piece of information.
    I'm satisfied that you just shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

    Also visit my website :: Kimberly

    ReplyDelete