Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Why is Obama Shocked to Hear the Truth?

He's not shocked ... he's a good liar ... I mean politician!

Why has Obama expressed shock in the statement by Mitt Romney that half of our country does not pay taxes and do not care in his efforts to lower taxes. Why is so many people making such a big deal over the truth? Is it not true that our nation has become a "Nation of Entitlement?" Does not half of our population depend on the other half to take care of them?

Why is Obama Shocked to Hear the Truth?
Why should we blame them? Heck, I'm starting to get really pissed that I worked my "butt off" all these years and continue to do so every day, just to give 20% to 30% back to the government every spring. Maybe I should just sit at home, get fat, and draw a government paycheck. Hell, I've worked hard for many years, am I not entitled to do so? Of course I am! I have paid in my fair share and more! So, I could sit at home for the next 2+ years and draw a free government check but I will not because of one very important reason.

Why is Obama Shocked to Hear the Truth?2 Thessalonians 3:10 "Even while we were with you, we gave you this command: Those unwilling to work will not get to eat."

Pride!
Don't misunderstand me, there are many people that are receiving government assistance that either earned it or deserve it. Such as those with disabilities or retired veterans; what I'm talking about here is those that are simply either too lazy or think they are "too good" to flip-a-burger or take whatever job is available. There are so many people out there that have absolutely no problem with taking a handout from tax payers like me, but find it embarrassing to flip-a-burger.

Obadiah 1:3 "You have been deceived by your own pride because you live in a rock fortress and make your home high in the mountains. 'Who can ever reach us way up here?' you ask boastfully."

Why is Obama Shocked to Hear the Truth?
It blows my mind! Come on people, you should be thinking just the opposite. You might as well be standing out on the street corner with a sign around your neck that says, "Give me your money because I'm too lazy to work for my own!" What you are doing is the same thing. You should be proud to flip-a-burger, work in a warehouse, or anything else that is legal. You should find pride in the knowledge that you are "making-it" on your own.

2 Peter 1:10 So, dear brothers and sisters, work hard to prove that you really are among those God has called ans chosen. Do these things, and you will never fall away. NLT

America needs to regain this type of thinking if we ever wish to return to the great nation that we once were! I have to agree with Gov. Romney, we have become a nation of those filled with a sense of Entitlement.

Stop acting shocked to hear the truth!



No comments:

Post a Comment