Saturday, April 14, 2012

Kirk Cameron Persecuted for His Beliefs


Kirk Cameron, the “Growing Pains” child star,
Is different from most Hollywood stars, by far,
Believes it’s counterproductive,
Homosexuals are destructive,
To the foundations of civilization, they are.

1 Corinthians 6:9 (ESV)
“Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,”

“But when I told an audience last year that white pride is just as valid as black pride or red pride or anyone else’s pride, they called me a racist. I’ve worked with brilliantly talented homosexuals all my life. But when I told an audience that gay rights should extend no further than your rights or my rights, I was called a homophobe. I served in Word War II against the Axis powers. But during a speech, when I drew an analogy between singling out innocent Jews and singling out innocent gun owners, I was called an anti-Semite. Everyone I know knows I would never raise a closed fist against my country. But when I asked an audience to oppose this cultural persecution, I was compared to Timothy McVeigh.
Charlton Heston, In a speech to the Harvard Law School on February 16, 1999



The Story

Some former child stars banded together to denounce actor Kirk Cameron’s views on homosexuality. He recently called it, “unnatural” and “destructive to so many of the foundations of civilization.”

These former stars call themselves, “Child Celebrities Opposing Kirk Cameron” or “CCOKC” for short. They filmed a spoof public service announcement challenging Kirk Cameron to “name one thing homosexuals have done to hurt him, his community or civilization as a whole.” They said, “Together we’re pledging to raise awareness about a serious threat to our civil rights – Kirk Cameron’s stupid opinions,” The group added, “We’ve met Kirk and he’s a very pleasant guy,… The problem, is he’s one of us and he should know better.”

My View

Thank God for Kirk Cameron! I only hope his message sinks into the heads of some other Hollywood dunces and puts some sense into them. He certainly has nothing to be ashamed of and should be proud to hold the belief that the majority of Americans still do today. It’s only the Liberal left that has a majority of pro-Gay beliefs in America.

Our Nation was founded on these beliefs and these Christians beliefs have made this country great. Our country is in a state of moral decay and this decay is leading to the destruction of our nation.

Kirk is absolutely right! The acceptance of Homosexuality will ruin our civilization and the country as we know it. It is only a matter of time.

I believe God blessed our nation, because we founded it on his principles. When we choose to turn from him, we will lose his blessing on this great nation of ours. Let us all pray for a spiritual awakening within our Country.

Without God, we are left to despair!

applewriter.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment