Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Looking Forward to a Holiday

Looking Forward to a Holiday
 
Looking forward, to a Holiday,
Time to rest, time to play,
Time to think, time to reflect,
Most of all, time to recollect.

Life lived, good and bad times,
Thank God for the strength, the hills climbed,
Always there, in the face of fear,
For the longest time, this was not clear.

Nothing accomplished, was on my own,
Accommodating Father, sitting on the throne,
Beside my Father, his only son,
Jesus Christ, through all things done.

Always present, knows all my prayers,
Most important, always cares,
Gives me blessings, each and everyday,
Even when, I forget to pray.

Next time you plan, for Holiday,
Plan some time, to kneel and pray,
Praise the Father, let him know,
You’re thankful for, your status quo.
 
by James Apple Jr.



No comments:

Post a Comment