Saturday, March 17, 2012

Guys Kissing at Santorum Event

Guys kissing at Santorum event,
What’s the purpose? The true intent.
Making a point about Santorum’s stance,
Don’t like his principles, maybe by chance,
America’s morality falling, in fast decent.

James 4:1 (ESV)
“There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?”

“We think the cross to bear is not for those who are gay, but those who believe in crosses in the first place.”
Jon Armstrong, Blurbomat, 03-25-2006


I do not condemn anyone who is gay. Only God has the right to judge. If they are gay, then keep it at home. No one wants to see this public display, whether it is a prank or real. I would not think go to a gay rally and french kiss my wife. Actually, I would not do this anywhere, because these acts of affection are private and I would feel uncomfortable doing this any anywhere other than in privacy. Obviously, these guys are looking for some serious attention. I think their five minutes of fame is over.

by James Apple Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment