Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lady Gaga Destroys Nations Morality

Lady Gaga
 
Lady Gaga is singer with millions of fans,
But Indonesian Muslims now have plans,
To shield their young girls and boys,
From an performance act that destroys,
And put their nation’s morality back in own hands.


2 Kings 9:30 (ESV) “When Jehu came to Jezreel, Jezebel heard of it. And she painted her eyes and adorned her head and looked out of the window.”

Revelation 2:20 (ESV)“But I have this against you, that you tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess and is teaching and seducing my servants to practice sexual immorality and to eat food sacrificed to idols.”

Is Lady Gaga the Jezebel of our age? Can we condemn Indonesian for not allowing her any more performances in their nation? I am a freedom-loving person, but it is hard not to understand their feelings on this one. I too, worry about the youth of our country as well. Many negative influences out there such as Lady Gaga is tearing their innocence away. I do not suggest we try to block these influences, I say the morals and values of people must change. Only then will the demand for such be non-existent. It our nation’s morality downfall has allowed personalities such as Lady Gaga to launch to fame. Let us pray for our nation. Is it too late? I hope not!


No comments:

Post a Comment